Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I was once told that I need to write down the things I do, so that I can share them with others.
So here I am.
I am Bethany, a newly married 20 something with tons of ideas in my head for projects I want to complete as we work on making our first house together our home. Luckily for me, I also have the talents of my amazing husband who can pretty much make any idea in my head a reality.
(Photo courtesy of Kristen Wynn Photography, check her out here- shes AMAZING!)
I started this blog for a multitude of reasons.
1) I love the inspiration I get from seeing other fabulously talented bloggers, so why not try to inspire someone else?
2) I wanted to keep a record of all of the things we've done to make our house a home as well as keeping some sort of journal for our first year of marriage-
and I am terrible at actually writing things down. Typing is so much easier.
3) We're a total DIY couple- maybe it's because were both ridiculously cheap, but I like to say its because we're both talented. It's nice to be able to show other people who want to be DIY-ers, because in today's economy- we can all stand to be a little cheap!
4) Everyone else is doing it, so why the heck not?!
So here I am, welcome to my crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)