Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Secrets from the Hubs- uh oh!

The other day I saw a link up I couldnt wait to partake in from the fabulous Becky from over at Mrs. to Mama.

Letting our loved ones say some things about us- seems harmless right? Well, thats what I thought until I sent a quick email to the hubs asking him to partake in the fun...then I thought, "Oh crap, what did I just do?!"
 
 

 
Lets see what the hubs had to say about me, shall we?  All of this is in his own words-

Hi guys and girls. Its the 'hubs' here to hijack Bethany's blog for the day to tell you all of her dirty little secrets. Just kidding, I still have to live with her and all.  Okay, here goes nothing.

Honestly to describe my wife.... She is perfect. She gave me a beautiful family I am grateful for everyday.
 
She is grateful. We may not live in the shiniest and newest house on the block but she knows we have worked hard for what we have.
 
She is an overachiever. She goes above and beyond for everything.
 
Don't scrape the bottom of the bowl with your spoon to try to get out the last of that ice cream or the last of the spaghetti sauce. The noise irks her and she yells at you for it. Then she eats your last bite of ice cream.
 
Don't park in her parking spot, or mine either for that matter. Its a city living thing. She wants a driveway with our next house but for now just don't park in her spot. The McKeesport comes out in her every time.
 
She loves to plan a good party. She can plan a party like no one I have ever met. All the details are perfect all the way down to the forks matching the balloons. Before I met her I didn't know forks could match balloons, but apparently its a big deal.
 
She is humble. She doesn't need praise from everyone for every little thing she does. In fact, she would probably go crazy if she had to listen to that all day.
 
She will wash and fold laundry, but putting it away is a battle for the ages.
 
If you want to see her pass out, show her a cut or wound. Shes horrible with blood and needles. Like pass out cold on the floor when she saw someone get an IV. Im still amazed she agreed to a c-section.
 
Don't let her watch Kleenex commercials or sappy movies. She cries every single time, even if she's already seen the movie. Sometimes that makes it worse, because she starts crying knowing the sad stuff is coming. I think it is cute though.
 
She loves a good challenge. Don't tell her she cant do it because you will usually lose that bet.
 
She loves Ralphie May. In my opinion it doesn't get much better than that.
 
She has a thing for Kenny Chesney. I tell her all the time that if he would walk by she would leave me in the dust, and I only think I'm half kidding on that one.
 
She loves telling corny jokes. The cornier the better. Under normal conditions I wouldn't admit this, but since its a special occasion Ill let it slip, I usually retell her jokes even though I claim they are horrible.
 
She loves to laugh. The more smiles the better.
 
She loves life.
 
 She is always looking for a new adventure.
 
She would die happy if she could go to all of the  restaurants featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Shes not a fancy eater- in fact shes actually super picky, so no french restaurants or overpriced steaks here. Just give her a cheeseburger and the perfect onion ring and as long as she can pull the actual onion out, shes good to go.
 
Honestly, I couldn't ask for more in a wife.
 
Well thats all I got for now, maybe Ill stop back in again sometime and spill some more details.

11 comments:

  1. What a great post. You both seem very happy. SO- how much did you pay him for that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a very sweet husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always great to hear the wonderful things about yourself! Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never comment on blog posts, but this was the absolute sweetest thing I have ever read, and I had to take a second to say that the two of you are so lucky to have found someone you love so completely. The love between the two of you truly warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Proverbs 31 Blessing! He will say of her...
    Each of us is a blessing to our families in our own way. You are obviously an appreciated woman!
    Smart man.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)