Monday, November 11, 2013

Choo Choo- Grayson Turned Two!!

The kid said he wanted Thomas- and Thomas he got.
 

 
 
The party started out in the pool- so of course Daddys mostly got swim duty.





 
After they got all dry, the food was delivered and it was time to eat.


 
Grayson decided that he would eat a chicken finger, carrots and cheese curls. At least he chose a veggie?


 
Then it was time for cake- and for us to find out that Grayson did not like being sung to, at ALL.






Telling me to make them "top!"
 



Lucky, once he realized he got to eat cake and had a new train all was right with the world.



 
We couldn't have asked for a better day, or more generous people to spend the day with. Since I literally had over 100 pictures thanks to my sweet friend Jackie who took them for me, I'll be sharing the details and projects in tomorrows post!  


1 comment:

  1. We couldn't have asked for a better day, or more generous people to spend the day with. Since I literally had over 100 pictures thanks to my sweet friend Jackie who took them for me, I'll be sharing the details and projects in tomorrows post! buy lawn suits , lawn collection online shopping

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)