Monday, October 24, 2011

Random

Its Monday. I hate Mondays. I always said life should be more like Survivor, and we could vote Monday's off of the island.
In order to make this Monday a little more interesting I'm trying the 10 fact post I've seen floating around the blogosphere.
1. I love to cook, and can cook almost anything. I do tend to get annoyed if the food that I am making takes more than 30-45 minutes, because I don't think it's fair that it takes me longer to make it and clean it up than eat it. So Rachel Ray= my hero. Despite my love of the culinary world, I can not bake to save my soul. I don't know if it's due to the fact that I hate to measure, or lack patience, or just stink at it- but its not my deal. I usually only attempt brownies from a box, because of the dark color you can't tell if I burn them.
2. I am technologically challenged. Usually the kids in my classroom have to fix my smartboard, turn on my DVD player, un-freeze my projector, tell me how to use my ipod, etc. I bought photoshop CS5, and have never used it because I.just.have.no.idea.how I can email, text, and sorta kinda figure out blogger. I'm good to go in my eyes.
3. I have an un-healthy obsession with Unsolved Mysteries on Lifetime. LOVE that show. Hate the new host, give me Robert Stack any day.
4. I have had the same pillow since I was a little kid, and its a nightly battle in our house because the hubs is always trying to steal it.
5. I love crossing things off of lists. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and control. Sometimes I even add things that I have already done to my to do list, just so I can cross them off.
6. Sometimes when the husband isn't home I leave the house to run a quick errand in clean pajamas.
7. I sleep with the TV on because I'm scared of the dark. Yeah, I said it. Yeah, I know I'm almost 27 years old. Don't care, still scared.
8. I hate to drive. I would love to win the lottery so I can afford a chauffeur...I would rather sleep or spend my time in a car looking around. You can't do that when you're driving, its dangerous.
9. I think that the best smell in the world is fresh baby. I love to smell new babies. Its a family thing. They just smell so sweet and good...well until they fill their diapers...that you just have lean in and give them a big sniff. Trust me, if you've never done it, give it a try. I spend most of my day snuggled up with Grayson Boy, just sniffing till my hearts content.
10. I love to create things. Crafting, scrapbooking, sewing, re-purposing, photography- I love it all. I'm not the best at it, and I'm trying to get better and I hope to post lots of projects on here. Now, just to find the time...
Does anyone else have these weird things in their lives? Let me know so I don't feel so alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)