Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I was tagged- Play Along with Me :)

I was tagged by Kristen over at Life With the Ellwoods to answer some questions and pass along- so play along with me, it sounds super fun, right :)

The rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

12 facts about me..

1. I'm an only child.

2. I've never broken a bone. I have however rolled my ankle and torn tendons in it and wished it was broken because then it would just heal right instead of hurting like a bugger whenever the weather changes.

3. My husband was the very first person I met in college. I almost ran him over on the street walking into the Student Union. His fault for crossing a busy downtown street without looking both ways.  Also, I may/may not have called him a few choice names in my car. Ha!

4. I have a new love for "The Big Bang Theory".  Its a new fave for sure.

5. I have seen every episode of CSI and CSI NY...I would have been a forensic scientist for sure if I could stand the site of blood.

6. I was determined to not let Patrick name the baby on his own, however once I was strapped to the table in the OR I told him "Name him whatever you want!"  THAT was the drugs talking for sure.

7. I still have my teddy bear I slept with as a child.

8. Im terrified of scary movies, will not watch them.

9. At work, I am the organized lady. At home, it takes me 30 minutes to find my keys some days.

10. My favorite place in the world is the Outer Banks- can't wait to take Grayson boy there.

11. I learned to read when I was 4.  

12. I drink regular Coke in the mornings. I need the caffeine buzz.
Kristen's Questions:

1. What is your favorite color and do you have it in your home? Where?
Im a pink girl. It just makes me happy.  I have little touches of pink in lots of places, but my master bathroom has pink walls with white bead board.  Love it.
2. What was your favorite home decorating, crafting, or clothing trend of 2011?
Flare leg jeans came back- Im not a boot cut girl.

3. What is your favorite TV show?
CSI or the Big Bang Theory

4. What is your favorite household chore?
I love to do dishes. Mainly because I hate the look of a sink full of dirty dishes.

5. Have you ever ruined anything in the wash? If so, what?
Alll the time. I hate laundry, its evil.  Most recently, a wonderful pair of blue work pants that after I took them out of the dryer and they looked 5 sizes too small I realized the tag said Dry Clean Only.  Im pretty good at just dumping EVERYTHING in together- the less time I have to spend in the creepy basement the better.

6. How many children do you want?
Two or three.

7. What was your favorite subject in school?
Speech and Debate or Science- but I chose to teach Science because it wasn't as easy for me to get.

8. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Christmas- I love all the traditions we have, and Im super excited to share them with Grayson.

9. What is your favorite hair care product?
Aussie Scrunch Mousse- works like a charm on the mornings when you just dont feel like doing your hair.

10. Have you ever mowed the lawn?
Yup, I grew up on 2 acres.  They put me on the tractor with my cd player and made me cut it all.

11. What is your favorite kitchen tool, gadget, etc.?
The Pampered Chef Can Opener- no more sharp edges!!

12. What is your favorite snack?
Sour Patch Kids or Chips and Salsa- depends on my mood.


My tags:
Olivia at Her Random Rants and Rambles
Mariah at Formula Mom
Janette at Est. 5.26.07
Ashley at Me and My Boys
Rachel at Thats Life
Brandi Yee at Yee Wittle Things


My questions for you:
1. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner in a pinch?
2.  If you could have any job, what would it be and why?
3. What was your biggest epic fail moment of 2011?
4. If you had $500 of free money to spend on anything, what would you buy?
5. What is your favorite new home find? (kitchen gadget, home decor item, vintage find, etc)
6. In photos- black and white or color?
7. What is your favorite vacation spot?
8. What was the best day of your life?
9. If you could have any super power what would it be?
10.  Name the one room/space in your house you're dying to redecorate.
11. Early to bed or early to rise?
12. What is your biggest fear?


Please send me a link to your posts!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! How neat! Since tomorrow is my Wordless Wednesday post, I'll be sure to post this for Thursday...can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've vacationed in the Outer Banks twice and LOVE it! Diet Pepsi is my caffeine of choice each morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man! I would have included your questions for sure!!! so sorry I missed it!! I remember when we lived in this house in Louisiana, it was big enough for a small riding lawnmower.. I loved riding it at full speeds and tearin' ass around corners.. guess that was as close to driving as I was going to get in 5th & 6th grade! hah!! Love your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for Tagging me! I LOVE these things. I played along too. :) http://paolucci2007.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    I am a bit jealous that you have NEVER broken a bone..you'll see why on mine! Crazy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag! You can see mine here:

    http://grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-was-tagged-play-along-with-me.html

    I'm very addicted to Big Bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)