Thursday, July 5, 2012

ABC's of Me!

I've seen this on a few blogs out there- and it looked like some fun, so I thought Id give it a try!

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen- I want a King, but Im too cheap to replace all of the sheets and comforters that I have and love.
C. Chore you dislike: Putting away laundry- Ill wash and fold, but I hate to put away.  The rule in our house is he who washes and folds will not put away, and you bet your hiney Im in the basement daily washing and folding! Also dusting because it makes me sneeze like a fool.
D. Dogs:  Two- Kaos and Gizmo (Gizzy Bear). Pug/Beagle mixes known as Puggles. They were my first babies and I love them...they also love Grayson and want to be wherever he is to make sure hes okay. Kaos is the big one and Gizzy is the crazy one on Kaos' back.

E. Essential start to your day: I have to hit the snooze once, other wise Im pretty cranky. Also a kiss from the hubs and lots of caffene.
F. Favorite colors: I love pink, but Im also liking teal and gray right now.
G. Gold or silver: White gold, best of both worlds right?
H. Height: Well, my lisencse says Im 5'5. Of course I lied on the appliacation and gave myself an extra inch to make myself feel better- I have short girl syndrome.
I. Instruments you play(ed): Violin for 10 years.
J. Job title: I have many. Professionally- Science Teacher, Personally- Wife and Mamma.  See, in my world I get to graduate high school every single year...and then they just send me right back to the 9th grade. PS- Those hats look good on no one.
Photo: Moon Graduation 2012
 
K. Kids: One- Grayson Boy- 9 months old.  He's full of personality, fo sho.
 
L. Live: Pittsburgh, PA- City of Champs :)
 
M. Mom’s name: Lora- Hi Momma!
N. Nicknames: I've had my fair share. Im still called Jughead by family- a name given to me at birth that stuck- and that I still answer to.  Im also called Besamy because an adorible blonde boy started calling me that when he was just 2, and when he stops I will cry.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when Grayson was born.
P. Pet peeves: When people dont put the toilet paper on the roll correctly (Im a roll from the bottom girl) or at all (ahem, hubs). When things look out of place...like if a picture frame is crooked, it will drive me nuts until I fix it. Also when people are selfish or rude- cant we all just get along people?!
Q. Quote from a movie:  "There is no place like home" The Wizzard of Oz - I love that movie to bits and pieces.  Grayson will love that movie, if it kills him.
 
 
R. Righty or lefty: Right.
S. Siblings: None- I do have a sister in law though
T. Time you wake up: For work, 5:15-5:30, in the summer it depends on when Grayson decides he wants to wake up.  No matter what time I wake up I always wake up enough to get the hubs out the door for work (or at least out of bed).  
U. Underwear: I don't understand this one... do I wear it? Yes.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I think this list would be shorter if you said veggies you DO like.  Im extreamly picky- I eat potatoes, tomatoes (but not whole), carrots (if cooked), celery (cooked), onion, corn, peas, green beans, and lettuce.  Im weird with food texture, so if it feels weird in my mouth I can not eat it. Ill eat anything in veggie soup if its nice and soft though.  We planted a garden this year so hopefully Ill get better with eating them as they grow!
W. What makes you run late: Its either me or traffic. Im getting better now that I have Grayson, because that forces me to get ready earlier, but summer is construction season in Pittsburgh and the tunnels tend to eat cars, so its always a crap shoot out there.
X. X-rays you’ve had: A lot. Im kind of a klutz. Pretty much every bone below my knees and elbows and my chest.
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook, so theres lots! Some of my good stuff Ive shared on the blog is cheesy dorioto casserole,  cheddar bacon biscuits, lasagna cups, cinnamon roll waffles, and cookies.  I also make a mean steak fajita, bacon cheeseburger pasta, roasted chicken, beef stew, chicken soup, perogies, calzones, and homemade mac n cheese.  Great- now Im hungry.
 
Z. Zoo animal you like: I like the turtles, tigers and penguins.
If you decide to play along, send me a link so I can read the ABC's of you as well!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany, such a great idea I had to do this on my blog today as well! http://rinwriting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/alphabet-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boop a doop. I did it.
    http://idontwantoforget.blogspot.com/2012/07/abcs-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did one too!
    http://whitfieldshomeinthecountry.blogspot.com/2012/07/abcs-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)