Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ravioli Lasagna Cups- Thank You Pintrest!

Its a whopping 19 degrees outside, and we need to go grocery shopping.  So it was one of those what can I make with nothing defrosted kind of nights. Thank you Pintrest Gods for this idea.


Individual lasagnas made from meat raviolis baked up in a muffin tin.

All total, this took less than 20 minutes to make- no lie.  I like to call it a fake out meal, the kind where it seems like it would take a long time to make but doesn't. This could also be super cute as an appetizer at a party.

So here's how you do it. 

Take a bag of frozen meat raviolis out and toss them into a pot of boiling water.  Grab muffin tin from the pantry and spray it with cooking spray. When they float, toss one in each cup of muffin tin.



Top with a pinch of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese and a spoonful of spaghetti sauce. We always have this on hand in the freezer in zip lock baggies because when I make sauce I make LOTS of it; but a jar of marinara would do just fine in a pinch as well.

Toss another ravioli on, then sauce, then cheese. Top with a little sprinkle of Italian Seasoning to make it pretty and pop into an oven at 425 for 10 minutes.


Serve with a nice green salad (love me some bagged lettuce!) and garlic bread and you've got yourself a meal.  I served four individual cups per person for a dinner sized portion, but that was too much for me to eat so I could have done just three. 


They were ahh-mazing, give them a try!

2 comments:

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)