You may have seen the things I am thankful for floating around out there on facebook and twitter. Well, I'm on the bandwagon. On my personal FB page I have been posting something I am thankful for each day for the entire month of November. Here on the last day of the month I want to share them all with you.
1. Today I am thankful for my husband. He may be a pain in my butt and drive me crazy sometimes but I wouldn't know what to do without him. Hes my best friend and the best Daddy Grayson could ask for.
2. Today I am thankful for these beautiful ladies who help keep me sane at work. I never thought that when I got my job I would get the best group of friends around.
3. Today I am thankful for the fact that my in-laws got to be a part of Graysons first real Halloween. It was great that they got to take him trick or treating and carve his pumpkin with him, living so far away they don't always get those chances!
4. Today I am thankful for my two fur babies that I love so much and who put up with so much abuse from Grayson and still love him to pieces.
5. Today I am thankful that I have the right to vote and that I use it. I am also thankful to not have to see political ads tomorrow! Woo!
6. Today I am actually thankful for the crazy kiddos I teach. They give me a reason to love my job and make me glad to go to work in the morning. Plus some of them even love me so much they come back for a second, and some even a third, straight year. ;-)
7. Today I am thankful for the four friends that I have that have been there forever. One since birth, one since kindergarten and two from freshman year of college. These are the people who I know will be there if I need anything- from an ear to listen to smudging the prints at a crime scene and I love them all.
8. Today I am thankful for the simple things in life. Wet baby mooches, the smell of clean laundry and the sound of leaves crunching under foot on a walk to the park :)
9. Today I am thankful for all the wonderful Veterans who defend our freedom. Thank you for your service and the sacrifices you made for all of us.
10. Today I am thankful for the bank calling to ask if it was me who purchased four airline tickets to Turkey on our bank account. As much as I need a good vacation, this was one trip I wasn't invited on.
11. Today I am thankful for our warm beds we have to snuggle up in each and every night.
12. Today I am thankful for the Fraud department of PNC who called to say they put all of the money back in our checking account- yay for having money again!
13. Today I am thankful for my Momma. Not only did she raise me and pick out my husband- but she does so much for Grayson and without her we would be lost!!
14. Today I am thankful that the Ambridge/Alliquippa bridge re-opens tomorrow. Insert happy dance here!!
15. Today I am thankful for Panera Iced Tea. I don't know why you are so delicious, but thank you for being so good!!
16. Today I am thankful for Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Spray. I think I use this stuff on every surface of my house since my child thinks its perfectly acceptable to eat off of the floor.
17. Today I am thankful for photos. I cant remember my baby being his 7 pound 11 ounce size, so I'm ever so grateful for the fact that I can scroll back and remember all of those moments.
18. Today I am thankful for all of the people who read my blog. For all of the emails, comments and the love that they send my way that pick me up on my down moments and make me feel like they are all my friends. I love sharing my life with you guys, and I'm glad you like reading about it.
19. Today I am thankful for sweatpants. My go to clothes when I come home that are oh so cozy and warm.
20. Today I am thankful for our big old house. It may be a project and a half but it keeps a roof over our head and is filled from the bottom to the top with love. Its where we got engaged, came home to married, and brought our babies (fur and real) home to become our family.
21. Today I am thankful for five day breaks from school.
22. Today I am thankful for the food that graces our table and the people that gather around it.
23. Today I am thankful for being able to get my black Friday deals and steals online so I don't have to stand out in the cold and throw some elbows to get Grayson his Christmas toys.
24. Today I am thankful for the days my husband doesn't have to work. I love having him here and getting to spend time as a family.
25. Today I am thankful for the jobs that we both have. Its a great thing when you can love your job, and we are lucky in this house that both of us love what we do.
26. Today I am thankful for the baby friends that Grayson has, like Marley. Her Momma and I were lucky enough to grow up together and I'm so thankful they have the chance to do the same.
27. Today I am thankful for our families near and far that we love unconditionally.
28. Today I am thankful for all of the Christmas decorations and Christmas Movies that are filling my house and heart with Christmas spirit.
29. Today I am thankful for our neighbors. We may not live in the best neighborhood in the eyes of many, but we hands down have the best neighbors anyone could ask for. They make us food, put up with our Christmas lights, love our son and invite us into their homes and lives. We love them, and it is only for them that I don't ever want to move.
30. I have saved the thing for which I am most thankful for today, my Grayson Boy. He is the light of our lives and he fills my days with love and purpose. In the short 14 months he has been on this Earth he has had such an impact on everyone around him and changed our lives for the better. I cant remember life before you came along, little boy, and I'm glad Ill never have to. I love getting to show you things and expierience things through your eyes. Words cant even describe how thankful I am that he picked me to be his Mommy. I love you, Bubbers.