Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter 2013!

Happy Easter Lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful day with your families! Here is a little photo recap of our day.
 
 

We woke up this morning to find that the Easter Bunny did in fact come to see us! I spent last night stuffing eggs for Grayson to hunt down outside, only to realize that it was raining this morning so we did our hunt inside.
 

 
Finding his basket

 
Checking it out

 
My two handsome boys

 
Mooches- this picture melts my heart

 
Home from lunch with Nana- and ready for a nap!

 
Super excited to dye some Easter eggs

 
Okay Dad, how do we do this?

 
Alright, I got this.



We let him put the eggs in and take them out- I didn't care if the table was covered in dye or if he broke nearly every egg he put in, he was having a ball.
 

 
End result!



I finally figured out that my kid eats cupcakes like this because he doesn't like to get his fingers dirty.
 

 
Give him a fork and he's one happy dude.

 
The only downside to today was not taking a single picture of Grayson and Mommy together. I really need to work on that. Hopefully all of you enjoyed today with your families!
 
 

2 comments:

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)