Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Life Lately

Life round here has been a little crazy- much like the weather these days. Here's some random things that have been happening.
 
 I've been working on re-doing the front entry hallway and cant WAIT to share pictures with you guys...you know, since we only started the project at Christmas time, its about dang time its finished. Why is it that sometimes projects come together in days and others seem to never be done.
 
I picked up a little armoire on Craigslist and I CAN.NOT.WAIT to get it painted. However it needs to stay above 30 degrees in order for me to get it done and the weather will not help a sister out.  I need to get that thing painted and hauled upstairs so I can permanently kick the hubs out of the closet. Its nothing personal, its closet space.
 
Grayson came down with Croup last weekend and let me tell you that wasn't fun. Another reason I haven't been so active round the old blog is Ive been trying to catch up on sleep from the 4 nights that no sleep occurred. Its amazing I managed to get to work and that my shoes matched each day.
 
I've been on the hunt for a new rug for the kitchen...lots of late nights up and shopping.
This is my current favorite from Rugs USA- but I'm a little leery to put a rug down in the kitchen. I have a child, two dogs and a husband that are messier than all get out and I may cry if they ruin such a pretty rug. Anyone have thoughts on this? Id love to hear them!
Rugs USA Homespun Moroccan Trellis Spa Blue Rug
 
I'm currently dreaming of vacation spots. Last year we didn't really see a beach and the year before that I was too preggers to head to the shore so I'm itching for some sand between my toes. The other day the hubs emailed me at work to see what I wanted to do that evening and all he got as a response was "fly here" with this picture:
He thinks I'm joking. I am not.
I doubt Barbados is in the family budget, but I need to go somewhere or I will shrivel up and die from Vitamin D deficiency.  I love this city, but we get like 53 days of sunshine per year and that sucks.
 
 
So thats life around these parts, whats going on with all of you?
 
 


1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)