Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School

Welp, I did it. I went back to work today and I gotta say lovelies, I am whooped.
 
I had grand plans of coming home and posting something witty and fun and creative and well that's just not going to happen today.  My duty this year is corridor supervision, where I walk my arse around a huge building asking kids for hall passes and chasing them back to class.  I did more walking today than I did all summer combined I believe and my legs and bum feel it.
 
Not to mention the whole song and dance that I preform for the children trying to get them to realize that they do in fact have to do the work assigned to them and avoid using the hall pass unless it is an emergency. Its a daunting task, but I love it.
 
Ill try for wit and sass tomorrow, tonight I need advil and a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)