Thursday, October 10, 2013

#TBT

Its Throwback Thursday- and today in honor of one of my best friends in this world turning one year older I decided to do a little #tbt in her honor.
 
Senior Semi- circa 2003.
Holy Eff, who is that girl in the brown dress- oh wait that's me.
 
Anyhow- Happiest of Happy Birthdays my Manda! I cant believe that the girl I met in first grade is still there over 20 years later, pretty sure this means you're stuck with me for life! We've  been together for boyfriends, kissy socks, bad breakups, my wedding bells and baby nuggets and soon it will be your turn to be the bride (sans zilla). I hope this year is the best one yet!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)