Monday, December 26, 2011

Three Months Old

Dear Grayson Boy-

Three months old? Really? Please stop growing, you're getting so big too fast!

  • You have become so animated this month, I love that all Daddy or I have to do is look at you and you break out the big baby grins.
  • You are the most adorable baby narcissist- you will stare at yourself in the mirror for hours and if we really want to see those dimples all we have to say is "Where is that handsome guy?" and you squeal with delight.
  • This month you laughed out loud for the first time with Daddy, then for Grammy, then Pappy...then when we were taking these pictures you FINALLY giggled for Mommy! Kiddo, don't you know that I am the one you're supposed to do things for first? We've got a bond!
  • You rolled over for the first time at 3 am on December 20th- you woke us up yelling because you had flipped yourself in your crib and were not happy about it. Daddy stumbled over to me asking, "when did we put him on his belly?" and before I could respond he was yelling "HE ROLLED OVER!" Daddy was super excited.
  • We left you for the first time with someone who wasn't family, Miss Gail next door. Grammy had to work and Daddy got called in. She said you were amazing and will have you come back any time.  Mommy cried the whole way to work, even though I knew she would take super good care of you.
  • This month you celebrated Thanksgiving, had our Christmas pictures taken, went and cut down our family Christmas tree, did all of our Christmas shopping, went and visited Santa- so much fun stuff for a little guy. Daddy and I love creating traditions for you and filling your days with fun and love.
  • Grammy has been working with you, and you now reach for your toys and play with your links and loveys. You hugged so hard on your monkey that his head started to fall off, but Grammy fixed that for you.
  • You're still a kick-bum sleeper. You go to bed around 9 or 10 and sleep until I wake you up at 6 and load you into the car and you sleep in your car seat until 7. Then you eat, and back out you go until at least 10am. Thank you for this little boy- please continue to sleep like a champ.
  • We got your reflux under control, and since we have you have become the most pleasant baby.  You just kinda hang out and go with the flow. You still love to be held on your belly, and that's always the best way to calm you down if you're fussy.
  • You are such a talker little man. You tell the best stories- Daddy and I could listen to you babble on for hours. One of my favorite things is to hear you telling stories to your loveys in the car- it melts my heart every time.


That's all for this month my baby pickle. Daddy and I were just saying we cant remember life three and a half months ago, and we never want to- because you make our lives so much better by being here.  We love you more and more each day baby boy!

XOXO, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)