Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Three Year Old Pictures

Way back in January my sweet friend Jackie from JDP Photography posted on facebook about a monthly special for photos. I quickly said I would take August, knowing that we would need Mr. Man's three year photos and some family shots.
 
The results speak for themselves. If you're in the Pittsburgh area, you must check her out. She's one of the sweetest, kindest women ever and OH SO PAITIENT. The day we took these photos was about 87 degrees and humid as all get out. She took her time and tried so hard to get a smile out of Grayson, which believe me was not easy. She did however get a perfect shot of those baby blue eyes I love so much. I love these pictures, and I really can't say enough good things about her.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)