Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Day!

We woke up this morning to 5 inches of fluffy white stuff.  Now, Im a little peeved that Mother Nature couldn't do this on a school day but I'm okay with it as long as I don't have to drive in it. 

After breakfast we bundled up little man and took him outside for his first snow experience.

He LOVED the snowsuit. My child is the kid who hates to be cold, so he was in his glory.  




Not too sure of it until we laid him on his back and let him wriggle in the snow.
Then, he LOVED it. 



Little baby snow butt print- oh how I melt!

If its cold and snowy where you are, hope you are enjoying your snow day!


1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)